iXium Classic Digital Spy Camera Motion Detection Security Clock
This fantasticly covert Digital Video device is styled like a 5 button desktop or bedside clock Radio, and yet it is capable of recording TWELVE HOURS of video on a single charge at a resolution of 640x480 @ 30fps on up to a 32GB MicroSD card! (not included). It will also take photos at a resolution of 1600x1200. Unexpectedly and brilliantly, this device also functions as a MicroSD Card Reader AND a Webcamera!! For a device of this size this is a truly amazing combination of features - don't miss out and grab yours today!
It can also be used as a Security Camera for sensitive areas with its Motion Activated Recording! (3 to 4 meter range).
- 1600x1200 Photographs
- 12 Hours Recording! from a single charge
- 640x480 @ 30fps video recording
- Automatic Video recording available based on Motion Detection
- MicroSD Card Reader (up to 32GB - not included)
- 640x480 @ 30fps WEBCAM capable! (32bit windows only)
- REMOTE CONTROL included for remote activation of video/sound recording
- Working Clock & Loud Alarm with various tunes!
- LCD Backlit Display
- Audible Time Alert
- Supports up to 32GB MicroSD
- Video/Photo & SD Reader compatible with WinXP, Vista, Win7 (32bit & 64bit)
not bad but needs a modification with my dremel..
Posted by steve McCarthy on 3rd Mar 2015
This clock is good value for money but they missed a trick!! I have discovered it will still work while charging! so I am about to use my Dremel cutting tool to cut a small hole in the door so I can plug in the USB lead while in use! the other end goes into a standard USB mains plug that way you never need to recharge it! and the lead locks the door that opens to the SD card compartment! don't yet know what happens when the memory card is full but... will soon find out!!
Customers also viewed