Network DC Power Over Ethernet Injector & Splitter Adapter Black
Passive PoE employs the original power supply of your device.
One piece of the kit (the injector) is used to combine the power (power adapter) and the data (Ethernet cable to PC for example) into a single Ethernet cable (up to 30 metres in length).
The other piece of the kit (the extractor) is used to seperate the power and data at the other end of the cable for a device such as an IP camera.
- Injector: RJ45 Male + Power In to RJ45 Female
- Splitter: RJ45 Female to RJ45 Male + Power Out
- Passive PoE - means that input and output voltage are equal.
- Works with all DC powered non-PoE devices
- Power supply required for power input
- Can work up to 150ft (depending on the quality of the cable and the power draw of the device)
Customers also viewed